Technical skill development

 
This blog post will discuss the technical skills I have developed over this project.

Exploring the pinterest platform 

Reflection: Developing technical skills has been really important in this project as we are trying to constantly create better scenes and produce a better product. By learning different skills, it may help us garner more information that can make production easier and more efficient for my team. I am constantly on the lookout for new softwares that can make tasks easier for us so that we do not have the hassle of doing tasks that may take more time had we not learnt these necessary skills. Although learning these skills could be time consuming, we felt that it was a worthy investment as a group as we can all benefit from learning these and it may be applicable in the future.

Before the project, I was used to gathering images from search sites such as google and yahoo however, as times have changed and I was trying to curate more artisanal photos I came across the pinterest site and started to look at the different photos on their platform. Incorporating this site into our project made researching for our mood board, developing ideas more efficient. This site also gave multiple opportunities to explore the aesthetics me and my group mates were trying to find. Before the site, I had no idea how to operate it or even how to create a board, yet through the youtube video down below I learnt how to navigate the site.



Here are some of the boards I have made to demonstrate my skill in curating our inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Grand Budapest Hotel film analysis

Summary of the film  A teenage girl approaches a statue of an individual merely classified "Author." We then cut to the Author, wh...